This is a creamy, tasty, rich spread recipe, one that you can enjoy with crackers and maybe a glass of wine.
Ready in: 8 minutes | Serves: 2 - 4 | Complexity: Very Easy
- 1 6 oz Pack French Type Goat Milk Cheese
- 1 medium size Mango
- 11/2 tsp Raw Summer Wildflower Honey
- 2 tbsp crushed almonds
- 1 or 2 mint leaves, Chopped (Optional)
- Cut mango into 1/8” size cubes, set aside.
- Mix Goat Cheese and Raw Honey
- Add cubed mangoes, crushed almonds and mint
Server with your favorite crackers and enjoy with family and friends
This Goat Cheese, mango spread has a strong distinctive flavor that we love.
Have fun, and Enjoy!!