Avocado is not only very delicious but it provides fiber, potassium, Vitamin E, B-vitamins folic acid and many other nutrients good for the human body. As a child we only had it plain or with a bit of salt, now days we enjoy it both sweet and salty, in shakes, salads, cake, ice-cream and many other ways. If you like avocado, I am sure you will love this recipe of Avocado cupcakes
Ready in: 40 Minutes (20 Prep - 20 Cook) | Serves: 10 - 12 | Complexity: Easy
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter, room temperature
- 3 Eggs, well beaten
- 1 1/2 cup Pureed Avocado
- 1/3 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp Lime Zest
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 Cup Pureed Avocado
- 2 tsp Lime Zest
- 1/4 tsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar (more per taste)
- 2 slices of pineapple
- 6 oz Cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (175 degrees C.).
- In bowl, sift flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside
- In a another bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
- Add whisk eggs, and mix together.
- Lastly add pureed avocado (I left extra-small pieces), lime zest, lime juice, buttermilk and vanilla, then mix well.
- Pour batter into ungreased cupcake paper cups, fill 3/4.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool down in the pan for about 5 minutes, then take each cupcake out and set them out to cool down completely before putting frosting.
Decorate cupcakes and top with a small piece of avoado.
These Avocado Cupcakes are great for the entiere family.
Have fun, and Enjoy!!