Ready in: 60 Min (15m prep, 45m cook) | Serves: 4 - 6 | Complexity: Medium
- 24 jumbo pasta shells
- 2 eggs, beaten (Optional)
- 2 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic-salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups white pasta sauce divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Coate with cooking spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, ricotta, half the mozzarella, garlic, garlic-salt, half the Parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Stuff cooked shells with ricotta mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce into the coated pan.
- Distribute stuffed shells in the pan.
- Cover or spread with remaining 1 1/2 cups of white pasta sauce.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until shells are slightly set.
- Take out of oven and let cool down for 8 minutes before serving.