In this case we had some pulled pork leftovers and we did not feel like cooking something from scratch, while we were at the grocery store we grabbed 2 bags of Steamfresh Roasted red Potatoes that can easily save a meal, however what if we make them even more interesting and tasty by adding a few ingredients. The below recipe was the result, and since then we have done this a few times.
Creating a new tasty recipe out of pulled pork leftovers and Microwavable potatoes has turned out to be very yummy.
- 2 bags of Steamfresh Roasted red Potatoes
- 4 hard boil Eggs
- 1/3 can of Alfredo source with bacon
- 1 cup left over Pull pork
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Can of Corn kernels
- Microwave separately each bag of Steamfresh Roasted red Potatoes for about 6 minutes each, let it rest for a minute.
- Combine corn kernels, green beans, carrots, mozzarella cheese, and swiss cheese (if using) in a bowl.
- Add Potatoes, and the leftover pull pork. Mix together
- Add Alfredo sauce, cubed eggs
- Top everything with beacon bits. (If using)
- Serve and enjoy.
The Microwave Potato Pulled pork is as simple as they get. Try it and let me know what you think.
See you next time!!