Fish and cheese a tasty combination
Ready in: 10 Minutes (4 Prep - 6 Bake) | Serves: 1 | Complexity: Easy
- 2 Tilapia fillets
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dill
- Preheat oven at 350 fahrenheit or 180 Celsius
- Season each side of the tilapia fillets with salt and garlic. Place over an oven safe tray and bake for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take out of oven, add some dill a few thin slices of peppers then top with a slice of Mozzarella.
- Add a small amount of salt and dill, add a second mozzarella slice and top with green onions, red and orange peppers.
- Place in the oven for an additional 3 minutes.
Server and enjoy nice and warm
This Tilapia Mozzarella is an easy and fast way to enjoy a healthy meal.