Coming up with different tasty ways of cooking ribs is always fun for us, this is a simple way to season baby back ribs with mostly dry ingredients and end with a great result that has our girls liking there fingers.
Ready in: 1hour 5 Minutes (5 Prep - 60min Cook) | Serves: 3 - 4 | Complexity: Easy
- 1 rack of baby back ribs cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks approximately
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Soy source
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Place baby back ribs in an oven safe pan (we use a nonstick, but if your is not you may spray some vegetable cooking spray before placing the ribs)
- Pour soy sauce evenly on the baby back ribs,
- Rube garlic powder, dill and salt on the ribs covering them evenly on both sides,
- Insert into preheated oven, cook for 30 minutes, flip all the pieces and continue to cook for an additional 30 minutes.
Server these Garlic-Dill Baby Back Ribs with your favorite vegies and enjoy