These treats are a delicious combination of Rice Krispies, different types of Cheese and seasonings resulting in a tasty savory treat.
Ready in: 25 Minutes (10 Prep - 15 Cook) | Serves: 4 - 5 | Complexity: Easy
- 1/2 pound shredded Mix Cheddar
- 1/2 pound cubed Mozzarella
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, I like to sift the flour while adding it to the bowl.
- Mix well and form small balls then flatten each dough ball with your fingertips
- Place flatten balls on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until they are golden in color.
Enjoy warm or let them cool down, to enjoy at a later time.
You can also vary these Cheesy Rice Krispies treats by changing the seasonings used and or make them crispier by letting them a longer time in the oven.
Have fun, and Enjoy!!