We found it to be good combination Rice Noodles, veggies, beef, and mushrooms with soy souce and garlic just delicious.
Ready in: 20 - 25 minutes (12 Prep + 8 - 13 Cooking) | Serves: 4 - 5 | Complexity: Easy
- 8oz Rice noodles
- 1/2 large Red Pepper
- 1/2 large Green Pepper
- 1/2 large Yellow Pepper
- 1lb beef for stir fry (Cut 1” slices)
- 1/2 Cup Onions (French Cut)
- 1/4 Chopped Green onions
- 3oz of slices Carrots (French Cut)
- 4oz Slices Champignon Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce (More if desired)
- 1tbsp Salt to taste + additional to taste
- 4 to 5 Garlic cloves
- 5oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) - Divided 3oz, 2oz
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Soak rice noodles in cold water for 10 minutes, drain and set aside
- Meanwhile, pour 2oz EVOO over a large wok and place over medium to high heat
- Add Garlic cook until they start turning brown
- place beef over garlic and add about 1tbsp of salt over it, cook while string until medium rare, remove from wok and set aside.
- Leave beef juices in the wok, add carrots, onions, mushrooms and water, cook for 5 minutes then add peppers and beef that was aside. Stir and continue to cook for about 3 minutes. Remove everything from wok in a large bowl
- Pour remaining EVOO (3oz) to wok and add drained rice noodles cook for about 2 minutes then add ingredients that have been previously set aside, add soy sauce, stir for 1 minute then add cilantro cook for 1 additional minute.
Server and enjoy with family and friends
This is it for the Rice Noodles Stir Fry original version
Have fun, and Enjoy!!