It's a tasty Stir fry of Baby Bok Choi with oyster sauce
Ready in: 20 minutes (10 Prep + 10 Cook) | Serves: 2 - 4 | Complexity: Easy
- 1bl Baby Bok Choi (approx: 2 packs)
- 3tbsp Vegtable Oil or soybean oil
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Salt (Optional)
- 1tbsp Sesame seed Oil
- 4tbsp Oyster Sauce Oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Wash, drain, and cut baby bok Choi to about 5” in length
- heat oil in a medium size wok and cook garlic until brow.
- Add bok Choi and continue to cook steering occasionally, when reduce in size (approx: 2 to 3min) add salt and water, cook for another 4min or until the white part changes to a slitty translucent appearance.
- Remove from heat, add Oyster sauce, mix well.
- Plate and add sesame seed oil.
Enjoy this Oyster Sauce Baby Bok Choi over white or brown rice
Have fun, and Enjoy!!