Ready in: 5 Minutes | Serves: 2 | Complexity: very easy
- 1 Cup of regular brewed coffee or 1/2 cup of espresso
- 1 Cup 2% Milk
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa poweder (Optional)
- 1/4 cup Rum (Optional)
- 3 tsp. Honey (Optional)
- Brew coffee as usual, pour in container.
- If using honey, cocoa and/or rum add and mix, set aside.
- Heat milk, you can use stove or microwave oven up to about 130 degrees.
- Blend milk while hot, this will help create foam.
- Add milk to coffe holding back the creamy foam with the back of a spoon.
- Serve in individual cups, add creamy foam from milk over each drink and sprinkle with cinnamon or chocolate, or both.
- Swirl or drink as is.
What is your favorite way of drinking coffe.