Ready in: 10 Min | Serves: 8 - 10 | Complexity: Very Easy
- 1 cup sliced Strawberries
- 1/2 cup cubed Melon
- 1/2 cup cubed Mango
- 1/2 tsp honey (Optional)
- 2 Cups Yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add Vanilla and honey to yogurt, mix and freeze.
- In a bowl mix all fruits.
- In individual serving glasses place a large scoop of frozen yogurt.
- Add some of the fruit mixture and more frozen yogurt.
- Top with a cherry (I was out of cherries)
- Serve, and you don't have to feel guilty about eating this dessert.
You may use any fruits that you have, blueberries make a great addition or substitution, plus a great color addition.
Kids love it as well.