A Sapote milkshake is one of my favorite accompaniments to a good homemade sandwich.
Ready in: 8 Min | Serves: 2 - 3 | Complexity: Very Easy
- 1 large Sapote (Mamey-sapote)
- 1/8 cup of sugar or about 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 1/2 cups of evaporated milk (you can use 2% milk)
- 2 cups of crushed ice (Optional)
- Peel and seed the Sapote, scoop flesh into a blender.
- Add milk and mix with sugar (or honey),blend until sugar has dissolved and has the desired consistency (Smooth and creamy).
- If adding ice, do it at this point.
- Serve as cold as possible and enjoy.
I prefer it really cold but with no ice.
I hope to find more Sapote...