Most hotels have these ingredients on the breakfast menu and it takes less than 5 minutes to have it done.
Ready in: 5 Min | Serves: 1 | Complexity: Very Easy
- 1 banana
- 2.5 oz Yogurt (I like the blueberry)
- 2.5 milk
- 1 tbs honey (Optional)
- 1 hand full of ice chips (Optional)
- Start by pealing the banana and fork mashing it.
- Place in a cup, add Yogurt, milk, and honey; mix well.
- Drink/eat as is, or add ice chips and let sit for a few second for it to be very cold
- Then enjoy.
If you have access to fresh blueberries, you can fork-mash and add after bananas.