I've heard other ways of doing it, yet this is for me the simples and easiest, here it goes...
Ready in: 10 Min | Serves: 8 - 10 | Complexity: Easy
- 3 cups of crushed ice (Or ice cubes)
- 4 cups of orange juice
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 7 cups of evaporated milk (you can use 2% milk)
- Pour milk in a container and mix with sugar, stir well until all sugar has dissolved.
- Add ice and stir for a few minutes, milk should be very cold.
- Then slowly add orange juice constantly stirring.
- Serve, relax and enjoy.
This is the traditional way, a twist to this well known drink is to swap the orange juice with Passion Fruit Juice, and it is equally tasty
Give it a try and tell us what you think...