Tasty combination: graham cracker crumbs, with chocolate, and marshmallows what can go wrong here...
Ready in: 50 minutes (20 Prep + 30 Bake) | Serves: 8 - 10 | Complexity: Easy
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows (divided: 1 1/2 cup + 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 C)
- to make the crust we put the graham crackers in a blender or food processor until they are all crumbs
- You may melt the butter and add it to the mix. We actually just dumped the crumbs in a greased pan, then added the butter, place in the microwave oven for 30seconds and mix all together.
- Compress down the crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan creating a base for everything
- Spread the semi-sweet chocolate chips all over the crumb base
- Add 1 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows over the chocolate chips
- Add M M over the marshmallows saving about 1/4 cup to top it
- pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the entire pan.
- To Finnish it add the remaining Marshmallows and M M’s
- Bake for about 15 min covered then another 15 uncovered
- Remove from oven, set aside and let it cool down before serving
Crumbs and Butter - The Base
Chocolate chips over base
Michey Mouse Club
Add the condensed milk
And ready to bake!
Enjoy with family and friends
I ended up loving the taste of our Mickey Mouse Club S'mores with a very cold cup of milk.
Have fun, and Enjoy!!