It take a bit of time because of the preparation of the bread but it’s all well worth it and very easy to do.
Tasty Lime Cheesecake in raisin bread mini cups (cupcake mold)
Ready in: 45 Minutes (20 Prep - 25 Bake ) | Makes: 24 Units | Complexity: Easy
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brow sugar
- 2 Eggs
- a few sliced Almonds for topping (Optional)
- 1tsp zest
- 24 Raisins Bread Slices
- Mini cupcake mold of 24
- Preheat oven at 350 degree.
- Cut the edge of the raisin bread slices.
- Finger or roll flatten each bread slice.
- Press one flatten bread slice into each mini cupcake molds, it does not matter if the bread sticks out.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and set aside (don’t remove from pan).
- In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese, brown sugar, Almond extract and sour cream until all are mix well
- Add lime, lime zest and eggs (one at a time)
- Pour cream cheese mix into each the bread mini-cupcake, fill a bit over 3/4 of the way.
- Take pan into the oven and bake for 25 minutes
- Remove from oven add a few slices of almond.
- Serve and enjoy
What is your take on the Lime Cheesecake in raisin bread cups.
You may be better off making a few extra oens as they tend to go fast!
See you next time!!