I on the other hand love yogurt, could mix it with just about anything and would love it just the same or maybe even more.
A smooth mix of Yogurt, Coffee, almond, cinnamon, maple syrup and cocoa powder can you imagine the tasty end result.
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup Coffee Expresso (less for richer consistency)
- 1 tbsp chopped Almonds
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Pure Maple Syrup from Mohawk Valley Trading Co.
- 1/8 tsp Cocoa powder
- Serve 1/4 cup of vanilla yogurt
- Add 1/2 of the expresso, 1/2 Almonds, 1/2 cinnamon, 1/2 maple syrup and 1/2 cocoa powder
- Afterwords, add the rest of the yogurt and top with the remaining ingredients.
You may mix all together and eat or layer it as we did, both ways this is a very yummy snack, or even add some granola and have it as breakfast.
Try this Almond Yogurt Espresso and you may just end up hooked on it
Have fun, and Enjoy!!