Ready in: 30 Min (7m prep, 16m marin, 7m cook) | Serves: 4 - 6 | Complexity: Easy
- 6 fillets Tilapia (Apx. 5 ounce each)
- 1 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut (Optional)
- 4 tbs Pampered Chef Coconut Lime Sauce
- 2 tbs Lime Juice
- 2 Garlic Cloves (sliced very thin)
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 tsp Browning & Seasoning Sauce (Optional)
- 1 orange pepper
- Nonstick Olive oil spray
- Wash Tilapia well, season with 1 tbs EVOO, lime juice garlic salt and oregano, let rest for 16 min in the refrigerator
- Cut orange peppers in thin strips
- Spray some nonstick Olive Oil on a frying pan
- Place peppers and half of the garlic in frying pan at low heat for 2 to 3 min
- Take Tilapia out of the fridge and add 2 tbs Pampered Chef Coconut Lime Sauce
- Place Tilapia on frying pan with the sauced side down on top of peppers and garlic
- Add the remaining Pampered Chef Coconut Lime Sauce, EVOO and Browning & Seasoning Sauce over the fish
- Cook 3 min on each side or until golden (don't overcook)
- Remove from frying pan
- Add almonds to frying pan for 1 min or 2 min.
- For additional texture and coconut flavor include coconut flakes in frying pan with almonds.
- Spread almonds and coconut flakes over cooked Tilapia, you can add some extra uncooked coconut flakes before serving.
- Serve warm.
As seen in the picture we like to eat this fish with vegetables. Hope you like it.