Hope you join us in this Crepelicious September Journey.
Ready in: 20 Minutes (7 Prep - 13 cook) | Makes: 8 - 10 crepes | Complexity: Easy
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/s tsp salt
- Vegetable oil
- In a bowl stir flour and salt, make a small well to add eggs and approximate a 1/4 (no need to be exact) of the milk.
- With a wooden spoon beat well combining in all the flour, slowly add the remaining milk. and mix well.
- Add a very small amount of oil to a pan just enough to cover the base, place over high medium-heat
- After oil is hot pour approximately 3 tbsp of batter while tilting the pan to make the batter cover the base to form a thin and even crepe. Cook until lightly browned underneath then flip to cook the other side (this side will cook much faster than the first).
- Repeat the process until you run out off batter.
Crepes are great as a main dish, a snack, appetizer or side dish. Serve with savory or sweet toppings as we will continue to explore this month.