Todays recipe was creation after our girls nap that insisted in having limeade with something extra (like they call it). We ended up with the below successful recipe.
Tasty and refreshing strawberry and almond frozen Limeade
Ready in: 20 Minutes | Serves: 3 | Complexity: Easy
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cup water
- 2 tsp Almond Extract
- 1/2 cups fresh lime juice (from about 3 limes)
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 cup frozen strawberries
- Hand full of Ice
- Pour water, lime juice, and sugar into a blender, mix together until sugar has dissolved and is all well mixed
- Add Strawberries, blend for a few minutes then add Almond Extract and ice cubes, blend until ice has reached the consistency desired (we like it finally crushed)
- Serve, garnish with a piece or lime or a strawberry and Enjoy
Give the Refreshing Strawberry Almond Limeade a try and you will be hooked. Feel free to spike it up by adding vodka to the taste.
See you next time!!