Todays recipe is based out of fruits and Kale, yet you have the option to keep it in the healthier side and lactose free as a smoothie or if you prefer a richer version just add different milks and enjoy a tasty shake.
Ready in: 5 Minutes (2 Prep - 3 Mix) | Serves: 1 - 2 | Complexity: Very Easy
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup baby kale and spinach (chopped)
- 1 Banana (frozen)
- 6 Strawberries (frozen) For Shake add the following ingredients:
- 1 Cup Evaporated Milk
- 3/16 Cup Condense Milk (or more if you like it sweeter)
- Hand full of crush ice
- Combine all smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth. Shake:
- While preparing the smoothie in a separate bowl combine milks and add ice. (it has to be very cold before adding the smoothie)
- Serve and garnish with a Kale leaf.
This Strawberry, Banana, Spinach/Kale Smoothie and Shake can be made in advance and frozen to eat at a later time.
Our offical taste testers (Kaylee and Kira) approve and could not get enough.
Enjoy and have fun!!