This is a fun way to enjoy Peaches in a drink (cocktail/mocktail) with or without alcohol.
Ready in: 5 Minutes | Serves: 1 | Complexity: Very Easy
- 1 half very ripe Peach
- 3/4 oz freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Cut peach to obtain about 6 slices, freeze two out of the six slices, set one slice aside, and place the two remaining in a cup, where you are going to smash them.
- Add lime juice and sugar and mix well, then add cachaça, sparkling water and grenadine (if using it).
- Take your serving glass add ice cubes and frozen slices of peach, pour mixture, add dash of salt and stir just a bit.
- Garnish with the remaining slice of peach, and you are ready to delight yourself.
Enjoy this Peach Cocktail over some tasty hors d'oeuvres