Well, who said, we need to spend tons of money to look and feel good about ourselves. After reading these beauty tips, the main thing that you will have to figure out is: what time do you take for yourself, at least that is how it goes in my house.
We All Need to Feel Good About Ourselves.
Not only are these simple beauty tips, but you get the satisfaction of knowing exactly what you are putting onto your body.
Spicy Hands & Feet, (Scrub)::
Everybody loves nice silky hands & pretty feet, but few people take good care of them, here is an easy scrub that anybody can do, and use as often as desired.
- 2tbs Brown Sugar
- 1tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Small container with lid (for preserving) Mix with a spoon to a good consistency, feel free to add more sugar or extra virgin olive oil as you feel needed.
Not just a pretty face, but a healthy one too, below is an easy way to keep the glow in your face. Remember the face is the first impression, make it count!
- 2tbs Honey
- 2tbs old fashion Oatmeal
- 1tsp Lime (optional, recommended for oily skin)
- Bowl for mixing and or container for preserving. Mix all together, wash you face as normal with warm water, dry, spread mixture on your face and leave for 15 to 20 minutes, remove and splash face with cold water.
Could sound strange, but look in your refrigerator for the Mayonnaise, not for your burger, but for you hair (use it as a conditioner, ones a week), not only does it add shine, but it helps dry hair restore it's natural vitality.
- Mayonnaise, amount depends on hair length Spread a generous amount onto your scalp, comb a few times, leave on for 45 to 60 min (add more if combing has taken some off), rinse and wash your hair as normal (natural or gentle shampoo preferred). Dry and style as usual.
Everybody wants to have withe teeth, but how often, if so, we get does teeth whitening processes done. Try this:
- Baking Soda
- Water or Peroxide
- 1 to 3 drops Natural Peppermint extract or Wintergreen oil (Optional for flavor) Make a mixture the consistency of toothpaste with baking soda and either water or Peroxide. Brush ones or twice a week, teeth will start to look whiter within a few uses.
Our daily routine, between the air pollution and other items we come in contact makes our skin feel lose some of it's natural beauty, this is a wonderful way to restore it.
- 1cup Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Baby Oil
- 2 or 3 drop Tea Tree Oil (Optional) Mix all together, and scrub you body, works better if you leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. It will leave you skin feeling smooth, silky and beautiful, wash off with warm water.
Do you have any beauty tips of your own?.