True, it may not take long to make, yet I personaly always like to marinade my shrimps, I just think they get a much better taste, but if you are in a rush you can skip the marinade and save yourselve this time (anytime from 20 minutes to 40 minutes).
- 1 can of Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 can of Black Beans
- 4 slices of turkey bacon
- 1 tsp adobo (Optional)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 8 oz small size Shrimp
- 1/2 cup of chopped olives
- Non-stick olive oil spray
- Marinade your shrimps with your favorite seasoning or use lime, garlic salt and oregano for 20 minutes.
- Cut slices of bacon in 1/4" size pieces.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, coat bottom with nonstick olive oil spray and add turkey bacon, cook for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add Whole Kernel Corn, black beans, adobo and garlic cook for 3 minutes.
- Add shrimps, mix all together and cook another 3 minutes.
- Remove from stove, add slice olives and server.
Ones again, below you can see our official food taster enjoying her late snack.