Ready in: 30 Minutes (10 Prep - 20 Cook) | Serves: 4 to 5 | Complexity: easy
- 14 to 16 mini sweet peppers
- 1 8oz Package of Cream Cheese
- 2 clove Garlic, Minced
- 2 stalks Green Onion, Finely Chopped
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 5 slices of bacon (your favorite choose)
- 1 dash Ground Black Pepper (Optional)
- 1/2 tsp Salt (or to taste)
Preheat oven at 350 degree F (180 degree C).
- Cut slices of bacon in very small pieces
- Place a frying pan on the stove over medium-high heat, add bacon and cook until crispy.
- Put bacon over an absorbent paper towel on a plate, set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, green onions and cilantro on a small bowl. Squeeze lime juice over it. Mix until well combined.
- Add bacon and mix.
- Fill sweet peppers and organize them in an oven save Pyrex.
- Bake at 350º for 20 minutes, for more grill like peppers, bake for 10 minutes and broil for 5 additional minutes or until browned.
- Server and enjoy.