Radish Pork chop Stew is an authentic Chinese dish maybe with a small variation to adapt to our local shops.
Ready in: 35 minutes (10 Prep + 25 Cook) | Serves: 3 - 5 | Complexity: Easy
- 1/2 rack of pork chops (cut into 1” size)
- 3 Small or 2 Medium Radish (cut into 1 1/4” size)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Salt (divide into 1 and 1/2 tbsp)
- 1/2 Chives (Cut into 1 1/2” size)
- In a medium saucepan heat vegetable oil, after it is hot
- add garlic cloves, when brown
- add pork chops and 1tbsp salt, cook stirring occasionally
- after half way cooked add radish. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally
- Add remaining salt (1/2 tbsp) stir and add water, cook over medium heat until radish turns slitty translucent and are soft to the fork.
- The final step is to add soy souce and chives, cook for 1 min and serve as desired.
Server and enjoy with family and friends
Try this Radish Pork chop Stew and let us know what you think.
Have fun, and Enjoy!!