Ready in: 7 Minutes | Serves: 4 | Complexity: easy
- 2 or 3 Bananas (Depending on Size)
- 2 or 3 Kiwis (Depending on Size)
- 10 to 12 frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of yogurt (Plain or Vanilla)
- 1/4 cup Honey (Optional)
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed oil (Optional)
- Place bananas and kiwi in a blender, blend until smooth.
- Add frozen strawberries, yogurt, honey, and flaxseed oil.
- Blend until desired consistency.
For heavier consistency add more yougurt or banana, for smoother consistency add water or orange juice
If you like this recipe, or you spiced it up, please leave me a comment and tell us all about it.