Ready in: 25 Min (10m prep, 15m cook) | Serves: 4 - 6 | Complexity: Very Easy
- 2 cups cooked Green Beans
- 1 cup cooked Corn kernels
- 1 can Tuna (I prefer the one in water)
- 1/2 tbp Extra Virgin Oil (EVOO)
- 1 cup shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup Bread crumbs (Optional, not in today)
- 1/2 cup Mushroom condense soup.
- 1/4 cup Milk or water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice green beans.
- In a bowl combine mushroom soup and milk (or water)
- Add tuna and mix well.
- Fold in corn, half of cheese and green beans.
- Spread EVOO on Casserole and pour mix into it.
- Cover with remaining cheese.
- If adding bread crumbs top with them.
- Put in oven for 15 minutes
- Take out of oven and let cool down before serving
Healthy, and easy!