Well, the reality is that there are millions of people in the world that do not have a bed and sleep either in the floor, the grass, a cot or who knows where. Many of these people are extraordinary human beings that most of the time regardless of their situation have a smile on their faces and are more than willing to help others in any way possible.
We are fortunate to always have had a bed and to be able to provide beds to our children. We are learning each day and teaching our girls that we have to appreciate the little and big things that we have or have access to because while life is not always fair the more we appreciate and give to others the happier we will be.
Whether it’s a new, old, big or small bed, if you have a one, consider yourself lucky, because many others do not have one and may even consider it a luxury. Don’t take for granted the simple things in life.
Thank you for tonight our family each will sleep in our beds.
Happy Thankful Thursday.
What are you thankful for today?
It's Thankful Thursday!
Join us and share what are you thankful for.
If you feel this is something worth tweeting please help us spread the word and gain get more people to be thankful.
- Be Thankful for something.
- Write a post of what you are thankful for or share in our comment section.
- Visit a few other thankful blogs.
- Grab our Thankful Thursday button and place it somewhere in you site or thankful post. It would be greatly appreciated.
- Please do not link to your main site, but directly to your Thankful Thursday Post.
Thank you for stopping by.
- Written by: Crafty Spices
- Hits: 5446