It's a tasty combination of mozzarella, eggs and spices.
Ready in: 5 minutes | Serves: 1 | Complexity: Very Easy
- 1-2 Poached eggs (we used a mold)
- A few pieces of Fresh Mozzarella
- 1/4 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Oregano (divided in 2)
- Arrange a few pieces of Mozzarella side by side on a plate
- Drizzle with EVOO, add garlic and 1/8 tsp oregano - spread
- put egg(s) on top and add the remaining ingredients
Server and enjoy!
Hope you like this Caprese Salad, Eggs instead of tomato great for many occations.